Categories of Personal Information Acquired About You
Depending on the circumstances and which Service you use, we may collect, obtain or otherwise acquire the following types of Personal Information about you, and we make and retain inferences drawn from such information:
1. Identifiers, such as your name, signature, postal address, zip code, email address, telephone number, unique online identifier, IP address, User ID, and Device ID.
2. Certain characteristics, such as gender, marital status, nationality, and country of origin, that are protected by applicable law.
3. Commercial information, such as purchase history.
4. Internet or other electronic network activity information, such as website or app activity data, call logs, text messages, and emails.
5. Geolocation data, such as the precise physical location of your Device.
6. Audio, electronic, visual, thermal, olfactory, or similar information, such as voice recordings, video recordings, physical characteristics or description, and photos.
7. Professional or employment-related information, such as occupation, employment history and record, and resume.
8. Education information such as academic record.
9. While we generally do not obtain other Personal Information that is often considered “highly sensitive,” such as biometric information (e.g., fingerprints, facial recognition images), financial account information (e.g., bank account, credit, debit or other payment card numbers or other financial information), government issued identification numbers (e.g., social security number, drivers’ license number, passport number, or state identification card number), insurance policy number, or medical, health or insurance related information, we may do so when such Personal Information is necessary to offer you certain services.
How We Acquire Personal Information
Personal Information You Provide.
We often receive Personal Information because you provide it to us. For instance, when you enter a quote, complete a survey, request a service, you may provide a credit, debit, or payment account number, or other payment information, as well as your name, telephone number(s), email and/or street address. Other Personal Information such as your age, gender, and preferences may also be requested. In addition, we may acquire your Personal Information when you contact us by telephone, postal mail, social media interaction or messaging (e.g., email, SMS, MMS, or similar technologies). We also may acquire Personal Information that you provide about other people, for example, when you use our “refer-a-friend” email feature or purchase one of our Products as a gift.
We use “cookies” on this site. A cookie is a piece of data stored on a site visitor’s hard drive to help us improve your access to our site and identify repeat visitors to our site. For instance, when we use a cookie to identify you, you would not have to log in a password more than once, thereby saving time while on our site. Cookies can also enable us to track and target the interests of our users to enhance the experience on our site. Usage of a cookie is in no way linked to any personally identifiable information on our site.
Ultimately, you are solely responsible for maintaining the secrecy of your personal information. Please be careful and responsible whenever you are online.